|The interactive map works well on
iPad (not on Android tablets, we are working on this) - best in wifi, maybe slower in
3-4g. If you try it with another
tablet or network, please tell us the results.
- Dont use Safari or Firefox, use Chrome (free from the iTunes store.)
- FIRST use 2 fingers ON THE WEBPAGE PART (NOT INSIDE THE MAP) to make the map as big as your screen. Don't make the map BIGGER than your screen. (Once inside the map, you can zoom in as much as you wish.)
- THEN drag the map (DON'T use the box) to your area of interest.
- The 2 finger pinch gesture to zoom in/out may not work (depending on your device and browser), if not: * Double touch map to re-center & zoom in. * Touch the minus box in upper left to zoom out.
- Touch the colored symbol for a balloon with more info (Sometimes you may have to touch a marker more than once to get
the balloon to pop up)
- Using Chrome on
the iPad, when you touch a link inside the ballon, KEEP TOUCHING IT
until it asks if you want a new tab - yes! There is
currently (7/2012) a problem with getting Chrome to open new windows.